News for our Guests
IMPORTANT FOR OUR GUESTS:
You have options with Pyramid Peak Properties:
1. El Dorado and Alpine Counties has advised us we are able to take reservations no earlier than June 12, 2020. We are able to abide by CDC Cleaning Guidelines and offer our guests the best possible experience available. Please bring your own masks and gloves however we will also have a supply available with hand sanitizers in each property. You must sign an acknowledgement of COVID-19 Advisory and Declaration before coming to our properties. If you are known to be sick please stay home. If you develope symptoms during or after your visit, you must let us know. We are taking every precaution to keep our staff and our guests healthy. Thank you and let's be safe. Wear your masks when you are in public please.
2. We have a new travel insurance company providing a CANCEL FOR ANY REASON policy. You may book a property and cancel 60 days prior to occupancy and get a full refund less $140 administrative fee. However, you should absolutely get travel insurance. There are two types available. Please call us for all the details so you can be assured your vacation is protected. We want you, the homeowner and our business to win with this plan.
Pyramid Peak Properties completely understands this is a very challenging time and want the best for our customers. Your team at Pyramid Peak Properties is your trusted and realiable manager.
Coronavirus: A PPP Guide For Travelers
Why are we issuing an update?
In response to evolving concerns and questions over travel, we would like to provide some clear guidelines for our current and potential customers. We encourage you to stay updated on current information from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). We encourage you to keep updated, as we will be applying their recommendations to your Kirkwood and South Lake Tahoe Travel concerns.Local El Dorado County Data Here
California COVID-19 Roadmap Here
CDC Main WebSite Here
CDC Traveler's Website Here
CDC Mitigation Stratagies Here
WHO Website Here
Planning Your Summer Visit With Us…
We look forward to work together to accomodate you and your family to a well deserved vacation away from home. We hope soon there will be testing and vaccines available and this virus will see it's peak soon. Please be mindful of spreading the virus even though you do not have symptoms. A surge in cases means we will have to shut down again. Most importantly we need to keep our elderly, compromised and caregivers safe. Our lives will be normal again and we hope the best for all our guests and friends.
We can travel freely, here are some reasons to feel more comfortable:
- Get out of the city, come to the mountains, work and play remotely far away from a dense population.
- Take advantage of our low season and midweek family rates.
- Mountain resorts are a distributed form of vacation even when the resorts are closed.
- Terrain, trails/hiking, and homes are all dispersed.
- Sharing time and space with a close group of friends and family is less risky than large events or traveling to areas with many tourists in a tight space.
- Your out of school kids need activity and a change of scenary where they can take in the great outdoors this summer.
- We are NOT a hotel, even our condominium properties are larger with less units per building.
- We are most visited by driving, versus flight or bus. Thus, allowing each group to gauge their own risk.
- Each property is cleaned right after each rental. Linens are professionally washed. Common touch points and surfaces are actively disinfected.
- Previous coronavirus studies and preliminary 2020 information show that the virus persists for a few hours or up to several days. This is good for you, as vacation rentals are often several days to a week between turnover. New data will be ascertained.
- What can you do to help yourself and others around you?
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other cold or flu-like symptom.
- Stay home if you are over 65 years old, or those with weakened immune systems or chronic illness like lung disease, heart disease, diabetes or cancer.
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone. Maintain distance of at least 6 feet.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces. Wipe down hard surfaces periodically.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Please remember that masks are required when in public. It's only common sense if we want the ability to travel.
Planning Next Winter With Us...
Vail Resorts is helping with your season pass. To address last season’s unexpected resort closure, 19/20 season pass holders will get at least a 20% credit, and up to 80% based on how much you were able to use your pass, to apply toward a pass for next season. Epic Day Pass and Edge Card holders with unused days are also eligible for credits, up to 80%. To provide you with peace of mind, we are introducing FREE Epic Coverage for 20/21 pass holders, which will provide refunds for certain resort closures, including events like COVID-19, as well as for eligible job loss, injury and more.To give you the time you need, we are eliminating our spring deadlines, giving you through Labor Day (Sept. 7) to use your credit and to lock in 10 Buddy Tickets. We will also continue offering the lowest up-front pass deposit of only $49 down. Throughout these unprecedented times, we remain #EpicTogether. Details: https://bit.ly/2W2dgqN
As a guest of Pyramid Peak Properties you will experience complete satisfaction from start to finish. We have convenient online vacation rental searches and online booking with your Visa, MC or Discover card. You can also speak with one of our friendly, knowledgeable reservation agents to help you find the perfect fit for you and your family at 888.503.2588. When you choose Pyramid Peak Properties you will find personal service with a passion for our business! There is not a place quite like South Lake Tahoe, Fallen Leaf Lake, and Kirkwood. We look forward to serving you!
VR tour TR106